Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to make libpcap/wiretap understand proprietry/standard link-

From: Gaurav1 Jain <gaurav1.jain@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:38:36 +0530

Hello Guys,

I want to understand how libpcap identifies a particular data link layer?

Currently we are tapping IP interfaces using WireShark where there could be either HDLC or Transparent traffic without IP header attached to it.

Regards,

Gaurav

The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.