Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 26226: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:15:58 -0400

I don't think I'd want SCTP guessing the frame number Wireshark is going to assign.

Anyway the TSN analysis stuff all works out with this change, but it does mean that the TSN analysis fields can't be used in read filters. Hmmm, maybe guessing the frame number could allow that to work, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Luis EG Ontanon wrote:
Does it work if you do

guint last_frame = 0;
if (framenum == 0)