Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Capturing Wifi0 packets

From: "Queenie de Melo" <queenie245@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:57:51 +0530

Hi,

Had some queries in Wireshark.

1> If i want to capture Wifi packets, can i use the Wifi0 interface or do i have to use the VAP ath0 interface itself and why?
2> What are the physical parameters of the Wireless device other than datarate, Channel, frequency and ssi signal and channel type?
3> what exactly are the channel type parameters that Wireshark captures?
4> What is SSI signal? Is it the signal strength?
5> Can i find the receiver sensitivity using Wireshark?

Pl help

Queenie