Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] conversation_new() without a preceding find_conversation()

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 23:09:48 -0400
Should we ever see instances where conversation_new() is called without
a preceding find_conversation()?

I have found 3 such dissectors, and the code seems suspicious to me.
The 3 are:
packet-bittorrent.c
packet-dtpt.c
packet-quake.c

- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.