Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SampleCaptures vs Sample Captures on the wiki

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:28:56 -0400
Good catch.

I believe the WikiWay is to use "Capitalized words joined together to
form a WikiName" (Ref: http://wiki.wireshark.org/HelpForBeginners.)

So I think <http://wiki.wireshark.org/Sample%20Captures> should be
eliminated altogether, or at the very least, it should be the one to
redirect to <http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures>.

My 2 cents,
Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.