Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Question about missing break; in packet-ncp22222.inc

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:06:13 -0400
Maynard, Chris wrote:
It looks suspicious to me but I know nothing about NCP, so perhaps it's
best to file a bug report and then when someone with knowledge of NCP
has a chance to look at it, he can either fix it or close the bug as
invalid if the behavior is correct as is (although if it is ok as is, at
the very least, it might help to include a comment of "intentional
fall-through" to avoid confusion).

- Chris

I agree: It certainly looks like a typo/bug introduced in the last SVN commit for this file.

I'll commit the fix and will also forward an EMail to Greg Morris (who did the last commit) in case he doesn't see this EMail thread.

Thanks to the OP (original poster) for finding this ...