Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] lua http.request and http.response structure

From: Riccardo Roasio <riccardo.roasio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 12:42:40 +0200
I did this:

do

http__response_data_extractor=Field.new("data-text-lines")

http=Listener.new()

function http.packet(pinfo,tvb)
local http_response_data=http_response_data_extractor()
      print("DATA : ",http_response_data)

end

end

but it gives me this error:

ERROR:(ftype-tvbuff.c:133):val_repr_len: assertion failed (rtype==FTREPR_DFILTER)

Aborted

What's wrong with it?

Thanks,
Riccardo

Luis EG Ontanon wrote:
do
  local xyz_field = Field.new("http.xyz")
  local tap= Listener.new();

  function tap.packet(pinfo,tvb)
     local xyz = xyz_field()
  end

end

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Riccardo Roasio