Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] inserting row into packet list pane

From: Zoran Bošnjak <Zoran.Bosnjak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:20:46 +0200
Is there any possible way to insert a (fake/generated) frame into a packet list pane?
It does not have to be a frame with a number, just an entry line in a pane is enough.

The reason for doing this is a fact that there might be more structured chunks
inside UDP payload. I would like to have each chunk listed separately in a packet
list pane and then being able to filter chunks (instead of complete frames).

Any idea?

regards,
Zoran