Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Has anybody link wireshark to rrdtool?

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:56:35 +0100
I am going to "transform" libpcap wireshark native to rrdtool, then plot graph using rrdtool. Has anyone done it before?

Amna.

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 02:08:08 +0100
�A.Saad@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,

I am quite new to wireshark. I am amaze that there are a lot of feature in it.

However I have a wish list as follow:

Using wireshark to capture active packet and then calculate end-to-end latency and bandwidth utilization for VoIP service (regardless SIP or H.323).

Thanks.

Amna.