Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need hints in plugin writing

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:30:52 +0200
Hello all,
I just achieved to compile my little proto plugin in one dll (handling different
versions: v1, v2...). Now I stuck on how to create the dissector for this proto
on many dll: proto1.dll for v1, proto2.dll for v2, etc... It is important for me
to have the different versions on distinct .dll
If some someone has already done that...
Regards,