Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] field reg

From: "Martin Corraine (mcorrain)" <mcorrain@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:07:58 -0400
Hello all,

When I display a field, can I have it display as follows: "Name of Message (42)" instead of like this: "Message Value: Name of Message (42)? I have another tree that encompasses these fields and I have no need to describe the field any further.  I was think of just using a space but then I would have a random colon. In other words I want to just output the value_string. Appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Martin