Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] add GCC (with -Wcast-align) to the Solaris buildbot?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:29:37 -0400

The Solaris buildbot now compiles with Sun's compiler--which is a Good
Thing for various reasons.

But it also means that the one SPARC buildbot that we have doesn't
support GCC's "-Wcast-align" that warns us when someone casts something
in a way not supported by SPARCS (and some other CPUs).

I've fixed a few warnings/bugs shown by that warning (and there are
several more that I haven't had the time to look at in more depth).

I know the Solaris buildbot isn't the fastest in the world, but...
Could it afford to do 2 builds with 2 different compilers?