Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Display filter syntax checking

From: "Bahaa Naamneh" <b.naamneh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 00:49:16 +0300
Hi Abhik,

I've reviewed my code (bug 2581) to check whether it causes the bug you mentioned, and I'm quite sure that it has no influence on the way "display filter syntax checking" feature works.

To verify this I checked an older SVN Rev (25382) that does not have the Filter AutoCompletion feature (bug 2581). And I found that the bug exists at least in SVN Rev 25382.

So I think you should open a bug on that.

Best Regards,
Bahaa