Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows build environment changes

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:13:15 -0600
I just set the default MSVC_VARIANT in config.nmake to MSVC2008 in
order to test that compiler on the Windows buildslave.  If it works
we can start using Visual C++ 2008 for official builds in the trunk.

Also, a new tag was created in wireshark-win32-libs yesterday. You'll
have to run "nmake -f makefile.nmake setup" next time you update SVN
(which you should now be warned about).