Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can get asn2wrs to compile at all

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:49:41 +0200
Hi,
Are you building on Windows or Unix? Did you model your makefiles on the
ones for one of the existing dissectors?
You then need to run make in the asn1 directory. You can also try to run
make in the directory of your dissector to se that it'll work but doing that
will not copy your dissector to "your path"/epan/dissctors.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Anders