Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] (no subject)

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:44:11 +0200
Hi all,
I'm trying to figure out if it is possible for wireshark to handle many versions
of the same protocol. Ex I wrote a plugin handling v1 of foo protocol, now this
protocol has evolved and I need to write a v2 plugin. is it possible for
wireshark to handle both version in the same session? that is without replacing
the fooPluginv1.dll fooPluginV2.dll?
Cheers