Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Accessing SCTP data chunk length etc

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:32:23 -0700

On Jul 22, 2008, at 9:02 AM, Luis EG Ontanon wrote:

the information about the length of the transported pdu is passed via the tvb.

take a look at tvbuff.h

...and at tvb_reported_length(), in particular. (tvb_length() tells you the amount of captured data, which could be less than the actual amount of data on the network if the snapshot length was set when capturing.)