Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] col_add_fence for Source/Dest columns?

From: "David Underhill" <dgu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:02:21 -0700
I am trying to prevent a call to call_dissector from overwriting the data in the source/dest fields in the main wireshark table.  However, even if I setup a fence on every value in the enum in column_info.h, they still get overwritten.  This is odd because setting fences on COL_PROTOCOL and COL_INFO protects the protocol and info fields as expected.

Any ideas?

~ David