Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] defect 2656

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 18:21:57 -0700

On Jul 9, 2008, at 2:35 PM, Romel Khan wrote:

What is the process for scheduling and assigning defects?

The process is that developers work on a bug if they have the time and interest. :-)

(There is very little in the way of formal process for Wireshark development; it's a free software project and a lot of the developers work on it in their spare time, if they have any, and they often don't because they have other projects at work, or are on vacation, or have stuff to do at home, etc..)