Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [Dev] parsing an excel file and adating the data to wireshark's

From: Geraud Berthomier <Geraud.Berthomier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 13:20:30 +0200
Hello everybody,

I'm developping a plugin for a new protocol which have a main particularity : its frames are all different.

Indeed, the data part of the frame is different for each frame and I have to pick up the traduction of these data parts in an excel file (I can use .csv, .xml or .xls). So I have to parse this file and to adapt it to the wireshark functions which still exist.

My question is : Is there a person who still have done a thing like that?

Thank you for your futures answers.

Géraud Berthomier.