Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Dissector submitted

From: "Martin Corraine (mcorrain)" <mcorrain@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 17:20:41 -0400
Hello,

I'm new to this so I want to make sure that I submitted my ged125 dissector properly. It is bug # 2692. Also, I will probably make changes to this dissector in the near future as Cisco uses this. I did fuzz test but there are a few parts that couldn't be well tested at this moment. Is there an easy way I can quickly modify the sources I submitted without going through reporting a bug since I'm the only original author of the dissector?

Thanks,
Martin