Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] tshark and IEEE 802.11 Aggregated MPDU

From: Vincent Magnin <Vincent.Magnin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:35:23 +0200
Thank you Gerald,

That's what I am looking for.

Wireshark doesn't support this sort of notation for filter fields. However, you can disable A-MPDU reassembly via "Edit->Preferences->Protocols->PPI->Reassemble
fragmented 802.11 A-MPDUs". This will make each MPDU show up as a separate
frame. You can tell which MPDUs are part of the same aggregate by using
ppi.80211n-mac.ampdu_id (which is what Wireshark uses).

Best Regards,

Vincent Magnin