Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25505: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: capt

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:53:17 -0400
stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
User: stig
Date: 2008/06/21 06:36 AM

Log:
 Removed the usage of topic_available() as we now have all topics.

Directory: /trunk/gtk/
  Changes    Path                              Action
  +1 -1      capture_dlg.c                     Modified
  +3 -9      capture_if_details_dlg_win32.c    Modified

<snip>

HELP_CAPTURE_INTERFACES_DETAILS_DIALOG is undeclared in capture_if_details_dlg_win32.c
thus causing a Windows build to fail ...

Bill