Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25499: /trunk/ /trunk/: Makefile.com

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:52:37 -0400
Sake Blok wrote:
On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 09:45:24AM +0000, sake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=25499

User: sake
Date: 2008/06/21 02:45 AM

Log:
 From Ken Smith (bug 2574): Allow editcap to parse files into even time intervals
A few changes from me:
 - make use of nstime_set_unset and nstime_is_unset i.s.o. extra variable first_pass
 - change 'if' to 'while' to allow intervals with no packets
 - remove 'unused' variable current_pkt_ts

Directory: /trunk/
  Changes    Path               Action
  +1 -0      Makefile.common    Modified
  +72 -3     editcap.c          Modified

I seem to have broke the Windows build. I'm firing up my WinXP dev-image
to see if I can fix it...
Cheers,
    SAke