Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Plugin crash

From: "Matt Poduska" <mpoduska.intermec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:41:44 -0500
I believe I've found the problem. It was with a line like:

    { &hf_llrp_field_value_s8, { "Value", PROTO_NAME_LLRP ".field.s8value",
FT_INT8,
                                  BASE_HEX, NULL, 0x00, "llrp field s8
value", HFILL }},

The problem appears to be that I've specified BASE_HEX along with FT_INT8.
Doesn't really make sense, I know, but previously it didn't crash Wireshark
- now it does.

Thanks, Matt