Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] CVS dataset required

From: Eloy Paris <peloy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:29:57 -0400
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 02:44:58PM +0530, Mayank Jain Nawal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want CVS capture file. Can anybody capture it and send it to me or
> let me know how can I do so.

What do you mean by a "CVS dataset"? Is it a packet capture of the
execution of a cvs command? If so I don't think you've come to the right
place to ask for that since this mailing list is to discuss Wireshark
development.

> We export RSH=SSh. I think during this we are sending data on SSH. So
> the captured packets are of ssh not of cvs I guess. Please correct me
> if I am wrong.

Do you mean "CVS_RSH=ssh"? If so yes, all captured traffic will be
encrypted SSH traffic.