Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] trees

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:44:32 -0700

On Jun 19, 2008, at 1:09 PM, Martin Corraine (mcorrain) wrote:

I'm having difficulty with the trees. This is what I have so far: The items in bold is what I can't get.

I'm not sure what's in boldface in your message - and I'm using a GUI mail reader.

Other people might not be using a GUI mail reader, so they might not even see whatever stuff you marked in boldface as being in boldface. (No, not everybody uses a mail reader that can see boldface, colors, different types of bullets, different fonts, etc. It's best to send only stuff that you could type on a typewriter with a full ASCII keyboard.)

Please explicitly indicate which items you can't get - and what "can't get" means (does it mean you don't understand why they're there, or does it mean they're not showing up in the display?).