Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] trees
From: Guy Harris <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:44:32 -0700
On Jun 19, 2008, at 1:09 PM, Martin Corraine (mcorrain) wrote:

I'm having difficulty with the trees. This is what I have so far: The items in bold is what I can't get.
I'm not sure what's in boldface in your message - and I'm using a GUI
mail reader.
Other people might not be using a GUI mail reader, so they might not
even see whatever stuff you marked in boldface as being in boldface.
(No, not everybody uses a mail reader that can see boldface, colors,
different types of bullets, different fonts, etc.  It's best to send
only stuff that you could type on a typewriter with a full ASCII
keyboard.)
Please explicitly indicate which items you can't get - and what "can't
get" means (does it mean you don't understand why they're there, or
does it mean they're not showing up in the display?).