Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark 1.0.1?
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:59:21 -0400
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Roadmap

Stephen Donnelly wrote:
I would like to ensure that #2359 is included, where is the 'proposed
changes' list kept?

Stephen.

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 12:25 -0700, Gerald Combs wrote:
How about a prerelease of 1.0.1 and 1.1.0 this Friday (the 20th) followed by
final releases on the 27th or 30th?

Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi,

That is a good question. As you may already have seen we're collecting a lot of bugfixes in the roadmap and eventually roll them into 1.0.1. When that will be is a little hard to predict. Currently there are some infrastructure problems which have to be sorted first. Then there's an assessment to be made of the open bugs to see which have to be sorted out before 1.0.1. And then again, she's only two and a half months old. We might give it some more time.
But in the end it's up the our Fearless Leader to make the call.

Thanx,
Jaap

[email protected] wrote:
Hi there!

A short question:
Do you have any plans to make a new release in the near future?

thx
Valentin