Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need some help regarding cnf file syntax

From: Tapas Chatterjee <tapas_phd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:42:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hi ,
I  want to add some pice of code in rnsap.cnf file in some specific id
like that
#.FN_HDR DCH_ID
/*some pice of code part 1*/
#.END
#.FN_FTR DCH_ID
/*some pice of code part 2 */
#.END
after that  I was excuting  make copy_files command .
But in the  packet-rnsap.c file my part of added code was missing.
and during make the below warning message I had found.
./rnsap..cnf:183:UserWarning:Unused FN_HDR for DCH_ID
./rnsap.cnf:183:UserWarning:Unused FN_FTR for DCH_ID
can any one please help me how to overcome from this situtation..
BR.
Tapas

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.