Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] LUA development changing column headers

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:10:13 +0200
pinfo.cols.protocol = "MyProto"
should work

possible pinfo.columns indexes are:

static const struct col_names_t colnames[] = {
    {"number",COL_NUMBER},
    {"abs_time",COL_ABS_TIME},
    {"cls_time",COL_CLS_TIME},
    {"rel_time",COL_REL_TIME},
    {"date",COL_ABS_DATE_TIME},
    {"delta_time",COL_DELTA_TIME},
    {"delta_time_displayed",COL_DELTA_TIME_DIS},
    {"src",COL_DEF_SRC},
    {"src_res",COL_RES_SRC},
    {"src_unres",COL_UNRES_SRC},
    {"dl_src",COL_DEF_DL_SRC},
    {"dl_src_res",COL_RES_DL_SRC},
    {"dl_src_unres",COL_UNRES_DL_SRC},
    {"net_src",COL_DEF_NET_SRC},
    {"net_src_res",COL_RES_NET_SRC},
    {"net_src_unres",COL_UNRES_NET_SRC},
    {"dst",COL_DEF_DST},
    {"dst_res",COL_RES_DST},
    {"dst_unres",COL_UNRES_DST},
    {"dl_dst",COL_DEF_DL_DST},
    {"dl_dst_res",COL_RES_DL_DST},
    {"dl_dst_unres",COL_UNRES_DL_DST},
    {"net_dst",COL_DEF_NET_DST},
    {"net_dst_res",COL_RES_NET_DST},
    {"net_dst_unres",COL_UNRES_NET_DST},
    {"src_port",COL_DEF_SRC_PORT},
    {"src_port_res",COL_RES_SRC_PORT},
    {"src_port_unres",COL_UNRES_SRC_PORT},
    {"dst_port",COL_DEF_DST_PORT},
    {"dst_port_res",COL_RES_DST_PORT},
    {"dst_port_unres",COL_UNRES_DST_PORT},
    {"protocol",COL_PROTOCOL},
    {"info",COL_INFO},
    {"packet_len",COL_PACKET_LENGTH},
    {"cumulative_bytes",COL_CUMULATIVE_BYTES},
    {"oxid",COL_OXID},
    {"rxid",COL_RXID},
    {"direction",COL_IF_DIR},
    {"circuit_id",COL_CIRCUIT_ID},