Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need help! How to set plugin library as a relative path instead

From: yenan <yen2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 05:05:35 +0000

Hi,

I have asked a similar question but have not solved yet. So, I am truing to simplify my question here, wish some one can give me some hints.
I am willing to set  plugin library as a relative path instead of absolute path, I already searched the configure options, there is a --with-plugin[=DIR] option, but same as --prefix option, it will look for an absolute path, is it possible set it to a relative path? like anything similar to ../../PLUNIN_DIR ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much, folks!

Regards

Nan

锟斤拷锟缴帮拷Hotmail锟斤拷锟截碉拷锟斤拷锟截o拷锟斤拷锟斤拷 Windows Live Mail锟斤拷 锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟皆o拷