Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problem with cross compilation

From: "Moheed Moheed Ahmad" <moheedm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:13:21 +0530
Hi Devs,

I was cross compiling tshark-1.0.0 for powerpc on x86 platform, while doing so, I found that tools rdps and lemon also get builds for powerpc. These are suppose to run on local machine in order to have successfull compilation but since they get build for powerpc, compilation fails with error: Can't execute binary. temporary fix is to build rdps and lemon for local machine after hitting this error.

Is this known issue, otherwise shall I open a bug for the same.

--
Thanks
Moheed Moheed Ahmad