Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Color of row for custom dissector always red-on-black

From: "David Underhill" <dgu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 20:51:24 -0700
I've written a few custom dissectors / plugins for Wireshark, but I have one small problem: the row shows up in the red-on-black color scheme which is usually used to indicate that the checksum on a packet was bad.  How can I tell Wireshark that a packet I've done the dissecting for is ok?  (I can't seem to find it in the manual).

Thanks,

~ David