Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] "tshark: This version of TShark was not built with support for c

From: yenan <yen2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:23:11 +0000
Hi, folks, need help here!!

I am trying to build only tshakr in Linux, so I used  --disable-wireshark , the build passed, but finally I end up with follow error when I tried to execute tshark:

tshark: This version of TShark was not built with support for capturing packets

Is there any option I am missing, anyone have met such an error?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!
Nan

锟斤拷锟缴帮拷Hotmail锟斤拷锟截碉拷锟斤拷锟截o拷锟斤拷锟斤拷 Windows Live Mail锟斤拷 锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟皆o拷