Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] My dissector and the flow graph

From: Sherwin Sim <ssim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:30:17 -0400
I've successfully written two dissectors for proprietary VoIP protocols, and I've noticed the flow graph picks up my protocols which makes it so much cooler. I think this is built in where I did not explicitly have to set or call any functions to enable this in my dissector.

Is there a way to set the comment section in the flow graph and/or the header label for each graphed line?

~Sherwin Sim
Software Engineer
Counterpath Corporation