Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] tvb buffer
From: Amit Paliwal <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:42:35 +0530

thanks for your reply.

but can you plz let me know where is it done in source code, if you can tell me where in code is it done i will be in a better position to understand that.

"Gilbert Ramirez" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]

06/09/2008 10:58 AM

Please respond to
Developer support list for Wireshark <[email protected]>

"Developer support list for Wireshark" <[email protected]>
cc
Subject
Re: [Wireshark-dev] tvb buffer

The pcap library collects the data from the operating system. That
gets passed to wireshark and the tvb is created.

--gilbert