Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Calea packet dissection in wireshark
From: "Jaap Keuter" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 20:14:43 +0200
Hi,

As far as I can see Calea isn't a protocol. It's a lawtext. That may be
considered a human protocol, computers in general and Wireshark in
particular can't handle that very well. So if you could refer to an actual
computer communications protocol we might be able to tell what's in there.

Thanx,
Jaap