Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Anyone using FP dissector with K12/K15 ?

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:48:33 +0100
I've recently been updating the FP dissector to work with Release 7.  So far this has only been tested using my company's implementation.

Is anyone using Wireshark to dissect FP frames captured using the K12/K15 analysers?
I'm particularly interested in testing R7 support, but I'd appreciate any captures anyone can share with me (privately, if you prefer) to help improve the dissector and support using the K12 file format.

Thanks,
Martin