Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] regarding packet capture

From: Amit Paliwal <Amit.Paliwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:31:51 +0530

Hi,

I frequently use Wireshark for my work, I just want to know how does wireshark constructs a tree kind of data structure from the raw buffer which it gets from network card. Could you plz let me know where in code i can see more so that i can get a clear understanding of code architecture for packet flow in wireshark including its ability to use and display it in tree format.

Looking forward for your response.

Best Regards,