Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25406: /trunk/debian/ /trunk/debian/

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:49:08 +0200
On 31. mai. 2008, at 18.44, jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Update Debian packaging files for Wireshark 1.0.
These files build the package with all features and
minimum changes from the released sources.

1. Why can't we have the debian package in the "packaging" directory, with all the other packages?

2. One debian patch still exists. Can we make this obsolete by checking for "sensible-browser" in configure.in?

--
Stig Bjørlykke