Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Two versions of wireshark.desktop?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:07:25 +0200
On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 09:55:24PM +0200, Jaap Keuter wrote:
> I'll have a look at both wireshark.desktop files. Any file for Debian
> packaging purposes *must* be in the debian/ directory, that's 'the Debian
> way'. The one in the top I'm not sure of, yet.

I'll take a look what can be merged into our wireshark.desktop file. In this
particular case it looks like they are still providing an older version of
our desktop file. Regarding the distro files: There are other distros that
feel the (IMO unnecessary) need to provide their own desktop file as well.

 ciao
      Joerg