Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Something has happened to the uat dialogs...

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:27:13 -0700
Sake Blok wrote:

I think these errors were introduced after the whole GTK-1 cleanup.

No, the use of GTK_TREE_VIEW() on rep->clist goes back at least as fiar as revision 20599, long before we got rid of GTK+ 1.2[.x] support, if that's what you mean by "the whole GTK-1 cleanup".

Luis, now that we no longer support GTK+ 1.2[.x], should it be changed to use a GtkTreeView rather than a GtkCList?