Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Something has happened to the uat dialogs...
From: Guy Harris <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:43:35 -0700
Stig Bjørlykke wrote:

I get this warnings when I open a uat dialog from the preferences:

(wireshark:20588): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkCList' to `GtkTreeView'
Sounds like an incomplete conversion from GtkCList to GtkTreeView, so
that what's being created is still a GtkCList, but the rest of the code
was converted to use a GtkTreeView - or perhaps some unconverted code is
creating the GtkCList and calling converted code that's expecting a
GtkTreeView.