Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem (and fix?) building pdfs from docbook

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 20:19:59 +0200
Hi,

Changing "fop.extensions" to "fop1.extensions" just addresses a non-existing object. That is the same as removing it or commenting out, as you did. You can just set it to "0", as the comment says "FOP 0.93 doesn't handle them, yet". Neither does 0.94, so it seems. I'm also still having trouble with the graphics. :(

Since 0.20.5 is still omnipresent I would leave it like it is.

Thanx,
Jaap