Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25312: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: prot

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:13:39 -0700
According to 'pkg-config --modversion gtk+-2.0' it's running version 2.4.9. Last
week I added a new(er) hard drive and more RAM, upgraded it to Solaris 10, and
installed the Sun Studio 12 C compiler. GTK+ 2.4 comes standard with the OS, but
I can install Blastwave's GTK+ package (currently 2.12) if needed.