Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Buidling Wireshark using MingW/MSyS on WIndows ?

From: "John Smith" <lbalbalba@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:48:59 +0200
I have nothing against Microsoft nor open source, I just chose Eclipse
as my build environment as Im used to it on Linux. Furthermore, I see
this as a training/tutorial exercise, as I desire to build some other
open source software the same way. By the way, MingW/MSYS let's you
run "./configure ;make all ; make install" on Windows, and most of
these projects come with Unix style Makefiles/automake and are pretty
hard to get compiled using Microsoft's IDE.

Regards,

John Smith.