Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Buidling Wireshark using MingW/MSyS on WIndows ?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:06:53 +0100
John Smith wrote:
Hi,

Ive set up my Windows XP system with Eclipse, MingW, and MSyS as my
developers environment. I was wondering if anyone on this list has
ever attempted to compile wireshark this way, and what would be the
best approach to go about doing that ?

I'm not being funny but I have to ask why you want to do this? You've already drunk the MS Koolaid by running XP, how are the free VS Express compilers not meeting your needs?

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice