Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SMTP: Extracting parametrs

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:13:04 +0400
Perhaps you could explore the use of the "customer columns" feature
that was recently introduced. This is not exactly what you are looking
for but might work out better than a dialog since it is non-obtrusive.
You will want to experiment with the following fields:
imf.from
imf.to
imf.subject
imf.date

You can check out how to setup custom columns in this video:
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=XpUNXDkfkQg

Hope this helps.
Abhik.