Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help: How to add files to Wireshark

From: "goitom kahsay" <goitom.mit2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 19:47:57 +0300
Hi Steve,

I want to extract  the SMTP values (From,To,Subject and Date) from the SMTP packet  to the a new dialog.

 Is it possible to extract thsese values from the dissector? If not please recommend me the best area from where to extract these values.

Extracting these values hinders me from completing my work . So please share what you know about this area.

And also say something about gathering  the SMTP data.

10Q

 Any idea is most appriciated .

with best regards.