Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] checkAPIs being run every incremental build on Windows

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 10:02:17 -0400
Having checkAPIs run in various directories during every Windows incremental build (even when there are no file changes)
is a drag....  :)

Could we maybe have checkAPIs default to not being run (via an environment variable or whatever) and then set the buildbot builds
to run checkAPIs ?

In the same way that we use "fail on warning" for C compiles, it seems to me that this should be sufficient enforcement as long as a build with checkAPIs enabled causes a 'fail' if checkAPIs reports a problem.

Or: maybe a way to run checkAPIs only on changed files ?

My 2cents ....